|A WinZip Pro license is required in order to use WinZip jobs
WinZip makes short work of zipping your most important data. A set of pre-configured data backup jobs, quickly accessible in the WinZip Backup tab, will locate and Zip data files from any or all of these locations on your computer:
- Documents: Zips the contents of your Documents folder and all of its subfolders
- *Documents Library: Zips the contents of your Documents Library including all subfolders
- E-mail: Zips your Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, and/or Outlook Express email
- Desktop: Zips the contents of your Desktop, including folders you created there
- Favorites: Zips the contents of your Windows Favorites folder
- *Pictures Library: Zips the contents of your Pictures Library including all subfolders
- Docs, E-mail, Favs, and Desktop: Combines the 4 non-library jobs into one convenient Zip file
- *All Libraries: Zips the files and subfolders in all of your Libraries
*Requires Windows 8 or Windows 7
For your specific needs, you can also Create, Edit, and Run backup jobs (you can edit and run jobs you created or jobs provided to you). If you do create jobs of your own, after you run them you will be able to find them quickly on the drop down menu of the Run button.
Note: The picture and descriptions pertain to the WinZip ribbon interface. If WinZip is configured to use Legacy menus/toolbar, similar features will be available on the Jobs menu.