The Help Tab
The Help tab contains options to help answer questions that you may have and allows you to check for WinZip updates.
This tab is broken into two groups:
The Help group contains options that allow you to access answers to your questions as well as obtain hints and tips to better utilize the capabilities of WinZip®.
- Knowledge Base: Click this button to access the WinZip® Knowldedge Base online in your internet browser. You can access answers, get help, or even pose questions and submit them to WinZip technical support staff to respond.
- Hints and Tips: Click this button to access a list of Hints and Tips for working more productively with WinZip.
- Tip of the Day: Click the bottom half of the Hints and Tips button to access this option on the dropdown menu. Clicking this button will open the WinZip Tip of the Day window which provides suggestions for working more productively with WinZip and an option to view a new tip every time you run WinZip.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click this button to access a list of Frequently Asked Questions available on the WinZip web site.
The buttons in this group give you access to information about your WinZip software installation.
- About: Click this button to access the WinZip version number, copyright date, and other information about WinZip. Click on the bottom half of the button to access a dropdown menu containing the following options:
- License Agreement: Click to view the License Agreement for using WinZip.
- Ordering Information: Click to open an internet browser window where you can find information on purchasing WinZip.
- Home Page: Click to open an internet browser window to the WinZip Home Page.
- Check For Updates: Click to check if there is an update available for WinZip.