Using the Explorer Interface
Using WinZip's® Explorer interface, you can access most WinZip functionality directly from Windows File Explorer, the Start menu, or the desktop.
Here is a partial list of the things you can do using WinZip's Explorer interface:
- Create new Zip files
- Add to existing Zip files
- Unzip files from Zip files
- Zip and share files
- Encrypt Zip files
- Create self-extracting Zip files
- Edit and run WinZip jobs
- Configure WinZip
- Work with images using WinZip Image Manager
- Work with PDFs using WinZip PDF Express
You can do all of these things without opening WinZip itself.
See the following topics for more information about using the WinZip Explorer interface: