You can add a watermark to certain file types. The supported file types are: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, and TIF. Note that this watermark feature will work in conjunction with the other conversion options; for example, you can convert a DOC file to PDF and then watermark the PDF in one operation.
The Watermark Settings dialog has the following options:
- Placement: select the position where the watermark will be placed. The default is in the center of the image.
- Direction: select the direction of how the watermark will look when placed in the image: horizontal, vertical, diagonal bottom left to top right, or diagonal top left to bottom right.
- Transparency: select how transparent that the watermark will be--0% (fully visible) to 50% transparent.
- Text: set what text will show in the watermark. The default is Confidential, do not copy.
- Font: this button will open the usual Windows Font dialog where you can select the font options to use for the watermark text.
- Include a date stamp: select this checkbox to automatically append a date stamp to the watermark text. Note that you can choose to include both a date and time stamp.
- Include a time stamp: select this checkbox to automatically append a time stamp to the watermark text. Note that you can choose to include both a date and time stamp.