Installing and Uninstalling WinZip Courier
To install WinZip® Courier, close any open Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel windows, and double-click on the installation file. This will copy the necessary files to your disk and integrate WinZip Courier with your installed Microsoft products.
To uninstall WinZip Courier:
- On the Start menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings window, click Apps (or if you're not using the latest version of Windows 10, then click System and then Apps & Features).
- On the Apps & Features window, select the WinZip Courier listing and click the Uninstall button that appears under the listing. Then proceed through the uninstall wizard.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.x
- Activate the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program (located under Programs).
- Click the WinZip Courier entry in the list of programs.
- Click Uninstall.