We think you will find WinZip® Courier easy to use. The answers to most questions can be found in these help pages. Please review the Frequently Asked Questions and the Quick Start Guide, or check the full table of contents. You can also check our online Knowledgbase for more information.
If these do not resolve your problem, technical support is available at no charge as described below. The best way to report problems is with the support form available from the WinZip web site. You can also send e-mail to the address shown on the WinZip web site's contact page or postal mail to WinZip Computing, P.O. Box 540, Mansfield CT 06268.
When reporting problems, please include the following information:
- Is the problem reproducible? If so, how?
- What version of Windows are you using: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1?
- Which Microsoft product (Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) is involved, and which version? (Please include the complete version number from the product's About box, e.g., "Microsoft Outlook 2013 (15.0.4615.1000) 64-bit".)
- What version of WinZip Courier are you running? To find your version number, in Outlook 2010 and later, on the Home tab of the Ribbon, click on Courier and then select About on the dropdown options. In Outlook 2007, select About from the WinZip Courier menu. Please include the entire version number e.g., "5.0 (10661)".
- If a window with an error message was displayed, please include the full text in the window, including the text in the title bar.