Contacts tab (WinZip settings)
Select the Contacts tab from WinZip Settings to configure the sources of contacts to include in the Combined Address Book that is used in WinZip®'s built-in email program to be used in the various sharing and reporting features in WinZip.
- Add: Click Add to select and sign in to a source for your list of contacts to include in the Combined Address Book.
- Edit Nickname: Click Edit Nickname to change the nickname that is displayed for the selected contacts source. This option is only available if an instant messaging account is selected.
- Change: Select an account and click the Change button to change account information.
- Remove: Select a contacts source account in the list and click the Remove button to remove the account from the list.
- Refresh: Update the contacts for the selected source.
- View contacts available to WinZip: Open the My Contacts window listing your contacts with multiple viewing options. This button is enabled only if one or more of your contacts sources includes the word "Contacts," for example, "Office 365 Outlook Contacts" or "Google Contacts."
Contacts data collection settings
- Set Schedule: Click this button to schedule your contacts to be refreshed Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or not at all.
Tell WinZip to either save the personal contacts you enter into the email program that are not in your contacts list or not to save them.