PDF Conversion Settings
You can convert certain file types to a PDF prior. The supported file types are: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX CCITT, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, EMF, EXIF, ICON, and WMF. Note that this Convert to PDF feature will work in conjunction with the other conversion options; for example, you can convert a DOC file to a PDF and then watermark the PDF in one operation.
This dialog allows you to set the options to use when converting the files to a PDF format.
The Options are:
- Remove Word Comments: selecting this checkbox will not save any comments contained in the original Word document in the final PDF that is created.
- Make PDF read-only (convert text to image): selecting this checkbox will cause the PDF that is created to be read-only.
- Remove Word Markup (accept all revisions): selecting this checkbox will only use the final revision of the Word document when creating the PDF file.
- Resolution: this dropdown is only available when the Make PDF read-only option is selected. Choose between High and Low resolutions.
- JPG Quality: this dropdown is only available when the Make PDF read-only option is selected. Choose from a scale of 1-Lowest to 9-Highest.